– A legendary gaming experience that is the cream of the crop. Better than most commercial games.
– Great game. Does everything right. Utilizes lots of custom resources well. Engaging story. Gameplay on par with classic 16-bit/32-bit JRPGs.
– Good game that may simply plateau at this level because it can’t achieve greatness without an overhaul. Good use of RTP and/or custom resources. Good story. Fun gameplay.
– Mediocre game that has a lot of flaws and problems preventing it from being good.
– Poor game with no hope of salvaging. Typically uses all RTP. Bad or non-existant story. Horrible gameplay mechanics.